Home School Agreement
The school will:
- Encourage your child in the development of the Catholic Faith
- Provide a safe environment for your child to be encouraged to work to his/her full potential
- Promote tolerance and respect
- Contact you as soon as possible if we are concerned about your child’s work, behaviour, or health; if there are problems with attendance or punctuality
- Get back to you as soon as possible if you write to us, or phone us
- Welcome parents/carers into the life of the school, and keep you informed about general school matters, through fortnightly newsletters and letters home
- Let you know regularly how your child is progressing
- Set your child regular homework tasks, including reading and spelling, and mark and monitor it
- Offer a broad and balanced curriculum which meets the needs of your child, including additional before and after school activities
- To work in partnership with the parents and the parish to promote the best well-being for all our children
Further details of our school’s complaints procedure can be found here.
Requests for paper copies of the school’s policies can be made to the Main Office.